INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a right operation of the site.
Using of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences to view that server pages, name and password, more interested them products, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
Due to the spanish “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) modification, established by Real Decreto 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain user express consent of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the user informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those needed for website operation website or services provision. expressly requested by the user.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Articae Smart Technologies S.L., is the CONTROLLER to collect, process and use your personal data as USER and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (GDPR), April 2.
Treatment purposes: as specified in the cookies used section on this website.
Treatment legitimization: by consent of the concerned person (Article 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on Web cookies used.
Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data right, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current laws.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Articae Smart Technologies S.L. C/ Valle de Arán, 9 – 47010 VALLADOLID (Valladolid). E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the cookies types, there are five main groups:
- Analytical cookies: collects information about the website use made.
- Social cookies: they are those needed for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly needed for website use and to provide the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session language. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the cookies installation has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: this cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – limiting the data collection on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: this cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
CONSENT REVOCATION TO INSTALL COOKIES
Clear all cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all cookies and site data Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all.
More information here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Open the new Microsoft Edge and then select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
More information here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
To delete cookies for any single website:
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Manage Data… button. The Manage Cookies and Site Data dialog will appear.
- In the Search websites field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. Items that match your search will be displayed.
- To remove all cookies and storage data for the website, click Remove All Shown.
- To remove selected items, select an entry and click Remove Selected.
- Click Save Changes.
- In the Removing Cookies and Site Data confirmation dialog that opens, click OK.
- Close the about:preferences page.
More information here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
More information here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Press Ctrl+H to open your history page.
- Click Clear browsing data in the top-right corner.
- Select what you want to delete and the time range, like recent history or all time.
- Click Clear data.
More information here: https://www.opera.com/es/case-studies/clean-browser-and-remove-trackers
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.