PilotE² Iceberg is a portable analyzer, suitable and useful for energy savings measurements and verification, during commissioning, maintenance or performance inspections and energy audits of refrigeration and air conditioning systems (HVAC&R).
PilotE² Iceberg is a plug-and-play solution ready to install with many templates in the application catalog to analyze you HVCAR plant. Ad-hoc templates can be supply on demand.
PilotE² Iceberg is a non-invasive solution. Temperature sensors are installed on pipe surface, pressure sensors in manometers or pressure leads and clamp-on or Rogowsky coils current sensors and voltage magnetic leads.
Rugged, reliable with IP65 protection degree, PilotE² Iceberg is the right tool to monitor HVACR machines or plants in outdoors or industrial environments.
Energy Audits 4.0
PilotE² Iceberg is a connected portable instrument. You can decide dynamically how much time is suitable to determine the HVACR system operation.
- Communication: Modbus (TCP, UDP), Ethernet, Modbus RTU, RS-232/ RS-485, MQTT
- Ethernet protocols: DHCP, DNS, NTP, FTP, FTPS, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Web Visualization: HTML5
- Operating system: Real-time Linux 3.18 (with RT-Preempt patch)
- CPU: Cortex A8; 600 MHz
- Ethernet interface: 10/100 Mbit/s, Twisted Pair S-UTP; 100 Ω; Cat. 5; 100 m maximum length.
- RAM memory: 256 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB
- Memory card type: microSD up to 32 GB
- Supply voltage: c.a. 100 … 264 V (47 … 63 Hz)
- Input current: ≤ 0,55 A (110 V c.a.); ≤ 0,33 A (240 V c.a.)
- Dimensions 315mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Color Black
- Housing material NK-7 resin
- Conformity marking CE.
- Operation conditions: 0 … 55 °C, <95% R.H. n. c.
- Storage conditions: -40 … 85 °C, <95% R.H. n. c.
- Protection type: IP65
- Operating altitude: without temperature derating: 0 … 2000 m; with temperature derating: 2000 … 5000 m (0.5 K/100 m); 5000 m (max.)
- Vibration resistance: 4g IEC 60068-2-6
- Shock resistance: 15g IEC 60068-2-27
- Conformity: EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3