What is energy intelligence?
The combination of SCIENCE, ENGINEERING and EXPERTICE powered by Artificial Intelligence and Big Data for energy performance optimization.
Reduce energy consumption
14% on average. Depending on the climatic area and operating conditions, up to 30%.
Reduce operating cost
Proportional to the energy savings and increased by maintenance and lifetime improvement.
Reduce climate impact
Reduction of direct GHG emissions (refrigerant leakage) and indirect (electricity consumption).
With the PilotE² energy intelligence 360º cycle
“To measure is to know.” “If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it.” William Thomson, Lord Kelvin
The first step to improve energy efficiency is to measure the HVACR systems performance.
PilotE² method calculates refrigeration or heat pump thermodynamic cycles performance based on thermodynamics principles and combining direct and indirect methods.
- Cooling and Heating Power (kW)
- Coefficient of Performance COP/ EER
- Global System Efficiency
- Compressor Isentropic Efficiency
- Condenser Efficiency
- Evaporator Efficiency
- Electrical Energy Consumption
- Air/Water Flow, Power, Temp. Delta, Energy
- Superheat/Sub-cooling values
Energy intelligence software to analyze energy data collected by PilotE² HVACR and manage energy consumption.
The main features are:
- Analysis, comparison and bechmarking.
- Energy data visualization with flexible and customizable dashboards.
- Measurement & Verification using EVO’s IPMVP protocol.
- Standardization and comparative analysis.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Cost allocation based on the contracted rate.
- Automated reports.
- Sending smart alerts by email or SMS.
Artificial Intelligence and Expertise
Energy performance optimization by means of automatic algorithms based on expertice and artificial intelligence, integrating:
- complex thermodynamic models and simulations (Twin Digital)
- data science (Big Data)
- automatic algorithms (Machine Learning)
Expert control for HVACR systems energy performance optimization
Customized expert control system for every refrigeration plant.
Real-time calculation of the optimal configuration parameters.
Adjusting HVACR system PLC or SCADA settings dynamically to maximize the overall performance:
- Compressors operating sequence
- Start and stop settings
- Operating settings (pressures, temperatures, etc.)