DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible to process your personal data?
Articae Smart Technologies S.L., is the CONTROLLER to collect, process and use your personal data as USER and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (GDPR), April 2.
Why do we process your personal data?
To keep a business relationship with the USER.
Operations planned to treat are:
- To send commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers, with which has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
For market research and statistical analysis.
- To process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any contact forms available on the CONTROLLER’s website.
- To send online newsletters about news, offers and promotions in our busines.
What can we process your personal data for?
Because the treatment is legitimized by GDPR Article 6 as follows:
- With USER’s consent: commercial communications and newsletter sending.
- For CONTROLLER’s legitimate interest: market research, statistical analysis, etc, and process orders, requests, etc, to USER’s request.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for no longer than needed to keep the end of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer needed for this, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the data anonymization or the total destruction of the same.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
It is not planned personal data communication to third parties except, if is needed for the development and execution of the purposes of treatment, our service providers related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed confidentiality agreements and manager treatment required by current privacy regulations.
Which are your rights?
The USER’s rights are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data right, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current laws.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Articae Smart Technologies S.L. C/ Valle de Arán, 9 – 47010 VALLADOLID
(Valladolid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking appropriate boxes and data entry fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept, that their data are nedeed to meet their request by the provider. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are needed to provide an optimal USER service. If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adapted to your needs.
3. SECURE DATA
That in accordance with the current regulations provisions on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations provisions for personal data treatment under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in GDPR article 5, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent way related to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to needed, related to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER throughArticae Smart Technologies S.L. C/ Valle de Arán, 9 – 47010 VALLADOLID
(Valladolid). Email: email@example.com